- A technical version of the Corsa with a single-curve shaft and Sandvik Nanoflex steel reinforced tip and spike for a solid grip on hard snow and ice
- Designed for glacier travel and ski mountaineering
- Nylon spike plug keeps snow out of the shaft
- Small head slot for seamless integration with the Corsa leash (sold separately)
- Machined grip for good handling
Not suitable for use on vertical ice or mixed terrain.
Sandvik Nanoflex® is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 70% stronger and 20% harder than normal steel which allows
for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
250 g, 8.8 oz
Modular Head: No
Head Material: 7075 Aluminum Nanoflex® Steel